All new equipment supplied by Cornerstone Security will be comprehensively guaranteed for one year from the date of supply to include all parts and labour. New full installations will include three months on site maintenance.
Maintenance agreements are for a minimum of twelve months, the number of cameras that comprise your installation and the type of service provided will determine the cost of maintenance.
On-site labour only maintenance scheme, therefore there will be a charge for all faulty or replacement parts that have been purchased outside the twelve month guarantee period.
In addition to above covers mechanical breakdown of cameras, camera power supplies, lenses, digital video recorders and monitors. The replacement of equipment is at the discretion of Cornerstone Security Solutions. Faulty equipment if unrepairable will usually be replaced with the equivalent standard of equipment as determined by Cornerstone Security Solutions.
Customers on our maintenance scheme are entitled to any number of visits within one year relating to genuine non-malicious faults that have occurred on their equipment, and they will be prioritised ahead of non-maintenance customers in this regard. Our usual response is for an engineer to arrive within 24hrs of a customer’s request for service. NB. Cornerstone Security Solutions does offer a twenty-four hour emergency call out service.
Included in both schemes is one preventative maintenance call out per annum at the client’s initiation, at which time we will carry out the following tasks where appropriate:
- The testing and re adjustment of focus and video levels on all cameras
- Testing of external camera housings including de-misters where appropriate
- Checking of all mechanical fixings, brackets, towers and PTZ functions where appropriate
- Cleaning of all camera lenses and housings where appropriate
- Report on any temporary obscuring of camera images e.g. growing trees and bushes
- Test all photocells and infrared lamps for correct operation
- Clean all video display monitors with anti static solution
- Adjust video time and date display as required, and check equipment settings
- Carry out test reviewing of recordings and advise on best practice
- Check video data connections between all control equipment re-terminate and crimp as required
- Test all remote video transmission equipment, ensuring correct operation
- Provide a report on the condition of the installation if so required
- Provide any necessary basic instruction and training
- Advise on latest data protection or appropriate legislation
- Advise on the latest equipment available to improve the functionality of the installation
Comprehensive service maintenance is designed to cover mechanical break down not natural wear and tear. The effects of power surges, accidental, storm or flood damage, wilful neglect and vandalism are excluded from maintenance cover, as are problems relating to computers / modems / routers / or other telecoms equipment.